Sienna X Spray Tanning
With spray tanning you can have an instant safe tan achieving
the same results as up to ten days in the sun without the ageing
|Partial Body - Top Half
|Partial Body - Legs Only
- Request a patch test 24hrs before tan if you have sensitive
- Exfoliate skin before tan, paying particular attention to knees,
elbows and any other dry areas.
- Paint nails and toenails, especially if they are acrylics or
- No moisturiser, deodorant or perfume prior to tan.
- Do not wax or shave for 48hours prior to treatment to allow
pores time to close.
- Do not moisturise or use skin lotions on the day of your tan.
Remove makeup, deodorant, lotions and perfume as all of these
can act as a barrier.
- Wear loose dark clothing and flip flops or loose shoes as tight
clothing will cause the tan to rub off during the developing stage.
The tan will wash out of most clothing but may stain light coloured
items or nylon.
- Refrain from eyelash/eyebrow tinting as it may react with the
- It is advisable to remove contact lenses before the tan as they
may become stained or contaminated.
- The tan takes 8 hours to develop.